Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

DDVT - LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN FORUM

  1. Cộng đồng logistics và chuỗi cung ứng
  2. Categories
  3. Thông báo DDVT
  4. How often should a Rolls battery actually be replaced, nobody gives me a straight answer

How often should a Rolls battery actually be replaced, nobody gives me a straight answer

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Thông báo DDVT
1 Posts 1 Posters 12 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    eduardobush
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Every time I ask about this I get a different answer so I figured I would try here. My Cullinan is coming up on three years old and the battery still seems fine, no warnings, no slow starts, nothing. The dealer told me during my last service that I should consider replacing it soon as a precaution, which felt like they were just trying to sell me something. Then a friend who owns a Ghost said his lasted almost five years with a maintainer and regular driving. I tried to read more on this since I do not want to get stranded somewhere but the information online is all over the place, some say three years max in this climate, others say wait until there are symptoms. Does anyone here have real experience with how long these batteries last in the UAE heat, and is a precautionary replacement actually worth it or a waste of money? I would rather replace early than deal with a dead car in a mall parking in August, but I also do not want to throw money away if it is unnecessary.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    Powered by NodeBB Contributors
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups