After trying several times, I failed to send the paychecks and ended up with QuickBooks Error PS038. Also, I tried all the troubleshooting solutions to fix the error but none of them worked out and I am continuously getting the same error. Thus it makes me more frustrated as it is hampering my ongoing work in the organization. After browsing on several websites, I came across a QuickBooks Error PS38 file that helped me to eliminate the error and to send the paychecks to employees bank account without any obstruction. You can also go through this article to get more details regarding the error.
Hi, My Name is James. I'm an Accounting and Bookkeeping expert working with Asquare Cloud Hosting team since last 2 years. We at Asquare Cloud Hosting offers a number of data related services such as QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, Payroll, Xero, Sage Hosting and other accounting tasks. You can reach out to me by visiting our website or by calling our toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.
Best posts made by jamesaultman81
Latest posts made by jamesaultman81
After trying several times, I failed to send the paychecks and ended up with QuickBooks Error PS038. To resolve this error, I came across certain troubleshooting solutions.
How can you fix issues faced while opening QuickBooks?
At times, users might face different issues while opening QuickBooks Desktop applications. And one such error is QuickBooks Error 6177. It might take place when the name of the company file is too large than actually required. Also, it might occur when there is damage in the installation of QuickBooks files. However, there are several other reasons that might stop QBs from opening. Therefore, to fix the issue you must follow the steps listed below:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the QB Tool Hub on your device and then open it.
- From there, click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Then, choose the Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and then allow the tool to run.
- Restart your computer and then re-open the QB Desktop application.
Open your company data file and check whether the issue is resolved.
List of errors that QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool can resolve
You must be aware of the pain that connectivity issues give while operating the QuickBooks application in the multi-user mode. The workstations lose contact with the company file stored on the server computer either due to the external or internal glitch, and thus all the work comes at a halt. To fix all such issues, Intuit has come up with the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.
- QuickBooks 6000- series of errors like 6150, 6000-82, 6000-301, 6147, and 6103.
- QB Database Server Manager Error, like H101, H303, H202, and H505.
- Firewall port issues in Windows.
- Damaged files in the Windows Registry.
For any detailed query regarding QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool, you can go through this article or talk to our experts.
What evokes QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013?
While using the online banking in QuickBooks, you might encounter various errors and this happens if the banking is not set up properly in the QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 that prevents users from updating their account information and mostly occurs while setting up online banking. There are several other reasons as well that trigger error code 1013:
- The QuickBooks Desktop version you are using is out of date.
- QuickBooks is facing difficulties connecting with the bank because of internet connectivity issues.
- Banking institution servers are not responding due to undergoing update or maintenance.
- You are not having the latest updates of your Financial Institution Directory.
- You are not using express or Side by Side Mode.
To eliminate QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013, you must get in touch with our experts by placing a call on our Toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.
Learn how you can Move QuickBooks to New Computer manually
If you are confused about how to Move QuickBooks to New Computer, you don’t have to worry. Have a quick overview of the below-listed instructions to transmit the QB data to a different computer.
- To begin with, make sure that you have the QuickBooks Product and License information as well. You will get the license and product information on the purchase confirmation mail or on the retail card.
- Now, you are supposed to remove the earlier installed QB software from the system.
- Soon after this, you need to install the accounting software through the installation CD or the Intuit website.
- In the License Agreement, you must accept the terms and conditions for the usage of the software.
- Type the product and license key carefully, and then you can install the QuickBooks normally on the new PC.
If you are looking for expert guidance to Move QuickBooks to New Computer, consult the experts by dialing the Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053.
What should I do to run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
QuickBooks File Doctor tool is implemented to recover the damaged data files. Also, this tool helps you to fix some of the network issues. Here we have listed all the necessary steps that are required to run the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- In the first place, you must ensure that you have downloaded and installd the newly launched version of the tool hub.
- Navigate to and then launch the QuickBooks application on the system.
- From the tool hub, click the Company File Issues option.
- Go to the Run QuickBooks File Doctor tool and allow the tool to run. (In case you are unable to launch the file doctor tool, look for QuickBooks Desktop File doc and then launch it manually).
- You need to choose the data file from the drop-down list.
- Click the Check your file option followed by the Continue option.
- Type the QB admin password appropriately and select Next.
If you still have any query related to the QuickBooks file doctor tool, reach out to the experts by dialing the QB support helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.
What are the various QuickBooks express web connect error?
QuickBooks express web connect can help you connect to your financial institution for downloading the transactions into the QuickBooks application. It will take you to the transaction file download link, and from there you can download the file in a supported format. However, technical snags are common. Therefore, you may come across various QuickBooks express web connect errors while you try to connect with the bank’s server. Below we have mentioned some of the of common Express Web Connect errors:
- QuickBooks Authentication.user.credentials Error
- QuickBooks Error 198
- QuickBooks Error 350
- QuickBooks Error 324
- QuickBooks Error 88888
To know how to troubleshoot these errors, you can go through this article or get in touch with our experts by placing a call on our Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053. They will serve you with hassle-free assistance for eradicating the QuickBooks express web connect error.
Resolution steps to rectify QuickBooks Error Code 6010
QuickBooks Error Code 6010 is one such error that usually occurs if the.ND files are disconnected from QB and the log files. Another reason besides the occurrence of this error is the interference of third-party security applications that stops QBs from accessing the internet. To fix the error, go through the stepwise instructions given below:
- Firstly, close the QB application and press the Ctrl key until you see the No Open Company Window on your screen.
- Soon after this, go to Open or restore an existing company option.
- Select the Restore a backup copy option > Next.
- Now, carry on the on-screen instructions to restore the latest backup.
For any additional assistance regarding QuickBooks Error Code 6010, dial the contact number +1(855)-856-0053.
Steps you must follow to use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
QuickBooks Clean Install Tool is of great help as it helps in resolving multiple issues. And thus, is known as a repairing tool. It's not a complex procedure to use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool; it’s a relatively simple process. Thus, the user needs to follow the entire method of QB clean installation with the QuickBooks removal tool to get rid of the error that has taken place. Below we have listed all the steps that you need to follow for clean installation of QB:
- Completely Uninstall the QuickBooks application.
- Rename Installation Folder.
- Run QuickBooks Clean Install Utility Tool.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks application.
Hopefully, the above methods would have helped you use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. If any query persists, give us a call on our Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053and speak to our professionals.
Here’s the symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 9999
QuickBooks Error Code 9999 is a script error that obstructs the connection between your bank and QuickBooks Online. Also, this error might pop up on your screen while creating a bank connection after a recent update. However, dealing with such an error is not an easy task. But you can easily get rid of this error once you get to know why this error occurs. Below we have listed some of the indications using which you can easily detect this error.
- You won’t be able to connect to your bank while using QuickBooks Online.
- If you are not connected with a stable internet connection, you won’t be able to establish a connection between the bank and QBO.
- The browser will freeze, and the process will take some time.
We assure you that the above-listed indications will help you to detect QuickBooks Error Code 9999. For any additional help, get in touch with our asquarecloudhosting experts by dialing the Contact number +1(855)-856-0053.