What evokes QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013?
While using the online banking in QuickBooks, you might encounter various errors and this happens if the banking is not set up properly in the QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 that prevents users from updating their account information and mostly occurs while setting up online banking. There are several other reasons as well that trigger error code 1013:
- The QuickBooks Desktop version you are using is out of date.
- QuickBooks is facing difficulties connecting with the bank because of internet connectivity issues.
- Banking institution servers are not responding due to undergoing update or maintenance.
- You are not having the latest updates of your Financial Institution Directory.
- You are not using express or Side by Side Mode.
To eliminate QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013, you must get in touch with our experts by placing a call on our Toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.