Learn how you can Move QuickBooks to New Computer manually
If you are confused about how to Move QuickBooks to New Computer, you don’t have to worry. Have a quick overview of the below-listed instructions to transmit the QB data to a different computer.
- To begin with, make sure that you have the QuickBooks Product and License information as well. You will get the license and product information on the purchase confirmation mail or on the retail card.
- Now, you are supposed to remove the earlier installed QB software from the system.
- Soon after this, you need to install the accounting software through the installation CD or the Intuit website.
- In the License Agreement, you must accept the terms and conditions for the usage of the software.
- Type the product and license key carefully, and then you can install the QuickBooks normally on the new PC.
If you are looking for expert guidance to Move QuickBooks to New Computer, consult the experts by dialing the Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053.