Một số câu hỏi phỏng vấn Tiếng Anh hay gặp nhất
MinhHHH last edited by
1. Interview Questions: Work History/Work experience
– Name of company, position title and description, dates of employment.
– What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
– What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
– What were your responsibilities in your company?
– What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
– What have you learned from your mistakes?
– What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
– Which was most / least rewarding?
– What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?
– Questions about your supervisors and co-workers.
– What was it like working for your supervisor?
– What do you expect from a supervisor?
– What problems have you encountered at work?
– Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
– Who was your best boss and who was the worst?
– Why are you leaving your job?
– Why did you resign?
– Why did you quit your job?
– What have you been doing since your last job?
– Why were you fired?
2. Job Interview Questions About Youself
– What is your greatest weakness?
– What is your greatest strength?
– How will your greatest strength help you perform?
– How would you describe yourself?
– Describe a typical work week.
– Describe your work style.
– Do you take work home with you?
– How many hours do you normally work?
– How would you describe the pace at which you work?
– How do you handle stress and pressure?
– What motivates you?
– Are you a self motivator?
– What are your salary expectations?
– What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
– Tell me about yourself.
– What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?
– What are you passionate about?
– What are your pet peeves?
– What do people most often criticize about you?
– When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
– If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
– Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
– Give some examples of teamwork.
More teamwork interview questions.
– What type of work environment do you prefer?
– How do you evaluate success?
– If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?
– Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
– Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.
3. Job Interview Questions About the New Job and the Company
– What interests you about this job?
– Why do you want this job?
– What applicable attributes / experience do you have?
– Are you over-qualified for this job?
– What can you do for this company?
– Why should we hire you?
– Why are you the best person for the job?
– What do you know about this company?
– Why do you want to work here?
– What challenges are you looking for in a position?
– What can you contribute to this company?
– Are you willing to travel?
– What is good customer service?
– Is there anything I haven’t told you about the job or company that you would like to know?
4. Interview Questions: The Future
– What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you?
– What are your goals for the next five years / ten years?
– How do you plan to achieve those goals?
– What are your salary requirements – both short-term and long-term?
Questions about your career goals: What will you do if you don’t get this position?
Phỏng vấn xin việc là cuộc chơi công bằng và hai chiều, chứ không phải chỉ người phỏng vấn hỏi và ứng viên trả lời một chiều. Do đó, hãy chuẩn bị những câu hỏi tiếng anh để phỏng vấn ngược lại người đang phỏng vấn bạn. Những câu hỏi tốt sẽ mang lại ấn tượng tốt cho nhà tuyển dụng.
5. Interview Questions to Ask the Employer
– How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
– How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
– Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
– What is the company’s management style?
– Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
– How many people work in this office/department?
– How much travel is expected?
– Is relocation a possibility?
– What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?
– What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
– How does one advance in the company?
– Are there any examples?
– What do you like about working here?
– What don’t you like about working here and what would you change?
– Would you like a list of references?
– If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
– What can I tell you about my qualifications?
– When can I expect to hear from you?
– Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
6. Interview Questions NOT to Ask
– What does this company do? (Do your research ahead of time!)
– If I get the job when can I take time off for vacation? (Wait until you get the offer to mention prior commitments)
– Can I change my schedule if I get the job? (If you need to figure out the logistics of getting to work don’t mention it now…)
– Did I get the job? (Don’t be impatient. They’ll let you know.)